Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nothing Can Come of Nothing

It's about time that I get most of my wither-tos and why-fors written down as I seem to lose track of my thoughts in my busy schedule. I am a young engineer working in the IT industry and I share interests in various things such as photography, astronomy, electronics and avionics.

This blog shall serve as my central ideas, concepts and projects bank for others to enjoy. It will also harbor many of my various (and possibly cynical) ideas and views on life, but unlike various blogs out there, I will try my best not to bore you with meaningless rants.

I encourage comments on all my posts and if I make mistakes, feel free to let me know. I intend to update this blog at least once a week, so don’t forget to bookmark and join the RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment